- Develops basic knowledge to evaluate and select the best potential Clinical site, Vendor.
- Develops basic knowledge of contract, budget and payment process with the Clinical Site, Vendor.
- Collects documents from clinical site for the initial submissions both to the RA and LEC.
- Plans, prepares, conducts and reports on-site/remote visits: selection, initiation, monitoring, close-out in accordance with the protocol, SOP, the Local and the International regulations.
- Demonstrates verbal and written proper communication with the Clinical site, study coordinator, Vendor, Project Manager, Sponsor
- Collects and coordinates the project-required documents flow with the Clinical site, the RA, LEC, Vendor.
- Communicates the project status to Project Manager and Team.
- Coordinates payments to the Clinical site, Vendor.
- Ensures own training program compliance and self-development.
- Confirms performance of high Quality, Customer focus, Risk share, Teamwork.
- Assumes Leading/Coaching role for the less experienced monitor(s) in the project.
- Required Education
- Completed High education in Medicine or Pharmacy
- Proficient command of written and spoken English
- 3+ years of the independent monitoring